Version 2.5.5 Release Notes
Version 2.5.5 is the June, 2017 release of Database Health Monitor
New Features in 2.5.5
- Added a Recovery Model column to the Backup Status Report based on a customer request. This applies to the database specific Backup Status Report and the multiple-instance Backup Status Report.
- Added new File Utilization report that shows the amount of space being used and the amount of space free in your data and log files.
- Added a check in the historic monitoring “test connection” feature to check for SQL Server Express edition, and display a warning since the historic monitoring uses the SQL Server agent, and there is no agent on SQL Express edition.
- Added a menu item (under the Help menu) to bring up the license agreement, in case someone wants to read it later. This was requested by a customer.
- Adding F5 support for refresh on the multiple instance reports. Backup Status, CheckDB Status and File Utilization.
Bug Fixes in 2.5.5
- Excluded offline databases from showing warnings in red if the database is offline for the Backup Status Report.
- Fixed a bug in the historic connection test dialog. When attempting to check the connection from one server to another there was an error encountered. This referred to the error “Incorrect Syntax near ‘)’.” This has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug with the multiple instance reports. Hitting the ctrl + left or right arrow keys caused a crash.
- The option to generate a script to rebuild all statistics needing rebuilding was not working correctly in SQL Server 2005. This has been fixed and now works.