Today I had the opportunity to release the May 2017 update of Database Health Monitor. This release is version 2.5.4.
There are some new cross-instance reports available to allow you to check on your backup and CheckDB work on all of the instances that you are connected to with Database Health Monitor.
Version 2.5.4 Release Notes – May, 2017.
Version 2.5.4 is the May, 2017 release of Database Health Monitor
New Features in 2.5.4
- Upgraded to .net version 4.6.
- When a new version of Database Health Monitor is available, when you click “yes” to upgrade, it now downloads the installer and runs it rather than redirecting you to the download page. This saves time and makes things easier for updates. Based on a customer request.
- Additional checks in the QuickScan report for the following:
- Database Mail not configured
- Service Broker not enabled on TempDB
- Added checks for obsolete xp_sqlmaint stored procedure being used in agent jobs to perform checkdb or statistics maintenance. There are better ways to do these.
- Added the DATA_PURITY option into the CheckDB dialog.
Bug Fixes in 2.5.4
- Fixed a bug with the Disk Space instance level report crashing on certain collations that use a comma for a decimal separator.
- Fixed a bug where the table size report was sometimes reporting the wrong number of rows in a table.
- Bug fix with the backup advisor coming up empty or blank. This was introduced in version 2.5.3, and resolved in 2.5.4.
Visit the Database Health Monitor Download page for the latest update.