Here is a list of the episodes that I have been part of.
- Episode #50 Air Date: 6/29/2016. Guest: Justin Randall. The topic was SQL Server Settings
- Episode #51 Air Date: 7/6/2016. Guest: Jana. The topic was PowerShell
- Episode #52 Air Date: 7/13/2016. Guest: Ginger Grant. The topic was R
- Episode #53 Air Date: 7/20/2016. Guest: Argenis Fernandez. The topic was Storage
- Episode #54 Air Date: 7/27/2016. Guest: Andrew Rose, Jim McClellan. The topic was Executive Panel
- Episode #55 Air Date: 8/3/2016. Guest: Jessica Moss. The topic was SQL Server Reporting Services
- Episode #56 Air Date: 8/10/2016. Guest: Mike Fal, Kevin Feasel, Jonathan Steward and Scott Klein. The topic was Favorite SQL Server Features
- Episode #57 Air Date: 8/17/2016. Guest: Carlos Chacon, Steve Stedman. The topic was What would you change?
- Episode #58 Air Date: 8/24/2016. Guest: Carlos Chacon, Steve Stedman. The topic was Technical Learning
- Episode #59 Air Date: 8/31/2016. Guest: Andy Mellon, Mariano Kovo. The topic was Data Availability Options
- Episode #60 Air Date: 9/7/2016. Guest: AZ. The topic was U-SQL
The topics this week was U-SQL. What is U-SQL you might ask? As part of the Cortana Intelligence Suite, it plays a role in the streaming analytics space–primarily in the Azure environment.
Listen to Learn…
- The common use cases for U-SQL
- How U-SQL relates to T-SQL and C#
- The connection between U-SQL and big data
- How to scale data using U-SQL
- Environment requirements to get started