Today I am happy to announce that Database Health Monitor Beta 10 has been released.
The following changes have been made since Beta 9.3.
- Updated new, fresh icon.
- Adding filegroup and partitioning key into the partitioning report.
- Added linking to the IndieGoGo campaign to help fund the next beta.
- Improved background processing, better handing of SQL connection failures.
- Improved error handling on all background threads when attempting to connect to a database. Better handling when the connection fails.
- Improved error handling on the pie chart on click event.
- Updated copyright line to 2015.
- Fixed crashing bug in the technical debt report.
- Fixed bug causing a crash on the Table Size Advisor.
Due to the increased demand on my time to complete the next beta, I have created an IndieGoGo campaign to help fund the next beta version. If you haven’t heard of IndieGoGo, its sort of like KickStarter, it is a crowd funding site. Please give something if you can to help me fund the next beta release. http://igg.me/at/DatabaseHealth11
Any help towards my goal for the next beta would be greatly appreciated.