A busy day today (my birthday), and I didn’t have time to post a CTE article today, tomorrow I will make up for it with an introduction to recursive CTEs.
So far here is where CTE month stands.
- June 1 – Common Table Expression (CTE) Month at SteveStedman.com (introduction)
- June 1 – Sample Database for Common Table Expressions
- June 2 – Writing Your First Common Table Expression with SQL Server
- June 3 – Video: Writing Your First CTE with SQL Server
- June 4 – Common Table Expressions – Terminating the Previous Statement
- June 5 – CTE Scope
- June 6 – An off site CTE article posted by Martyn in the UK. http://devondba.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/create-table-of-dates-showing-holidays.html Nice one Martyn.
Tomorrow I will introduce recursive CTE’s, this is where it really starts to get interesting.