The Database Health Reports project is going strong.
Database Health Reports is a free application for monitoring the key metrics on your SQL Server. Created by Steve Stedman.
Database Health Reports Includes
- Wait time monitoring. Once installed, keeps a historic record the database, query, program, user, and wait type.
- Real time reporting.
- Backup Status, Current Connections, Disk Space by Table, Identity Column Usage, Index Duplicates
- Index Fragmentation, Long Running Queries, Missing Indexes, Queries Needing Parameters
- One time use queries, Page Reads by Query, Page Writes by Query, Plan Cache, SP’s by Logical Writes
- Statistics in Need of Updates, Tables with Triggers, Unclustered Tables, Unused Indexes
On March 3rd 2013 Beta 5 of Database Health Reports released, and hit a total of 400 downloads by March 27th 2013.
My favorite thing to use Database Health Reports for is when someone asks me why a database was slow at some point in the last few days, I can quickly and easily find the query or queries causing the slowdown.
Did I mention that is is free, download Database Health Reports and give it a try, you don’t even have to register or give me your email.
Here are a few screen shots from the program:
Enjoy… Just doing what I can to give back to the SQL Server community.