In October last year I started work on the Database Health reports project. It started out as a series of SSRS reports that I released and updated in December 2011 to March 2012. After that it became clear that the SSRS reports weren’t going to do what I was looking for so I started on the Database Health reports version 2.0 which migrated all the original reports into an application and added much more functionality than I had before.
Today (September 1, 2012) I have released the Beta 1 of the Database Health reports project.
Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you. See the Database Health website for more details on this project.
Here is a screenshot of the database overview page.